Mission / Vision
It is the mission of Meadows Surgery Center to consistently provide high quality surgical and anesthesia patient care. The Meadows Surgery Center will ensure that care will be rendered in a safe, professional, comfortable and cost effective manner that meets or exceeds the expectations of the patients it serves.
- Quality: We are dedicated to providing excellent service through continuous performance improvement, ensuring positive outcomes.
- Professionalism: We embrace integrity, ethics, respect, compassion and commitment to our internal and external customers.
- Staff Empowerment: We support and enable all employees to be leaders by recognizing their experience, continuous education and skills improvement and creating an environment that encourages initiative, teamwork and stewardship.
- Fiscal Management: We operate our business efficiently and responsibly utilizing resources without compromising our commitment to quality and patient safety and care.
- Vision Statement: The vision of the members of the Meadows Surgery Center is to be the Ambulatory Surgical Facility of choice for surgeons, patients and payers for health care in the communities we serve. Identifying the best medical/surgical practices and implementing methods to ensure the delivery of quality services, optimal patient outcomes and high customer satisfaction are the values by which we base our decisions.