Aylon GlaserM.D. Request An Appointment
- Ent And Sinus
- Undergraduate- Yeshiva University
- Medical School- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internship- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Residency- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery (Otolaryngology)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus and ear/otologic disorders
Dr. Glaser is an otolaryngologist, specializing in adult and pediatric ENT, obstructive sleep apnea, and head and neck surgery; he has a special interest in evaluating and treating sinus and ear/otologic disorders. He graduated from Yeshiva University in New York City and attended the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He completed both an internship in General Surgery and residency in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
Dr. Glaser is board-certified in otolaryngology by the American Board of Otolaryngology.