Deborah A. GossM.D. Request An Appointment
- Obstructive Lung Disease
- Sleep Surgery
- Sleep Disordered Breathing
- Upper Airway Stimulation Therapy
Dr. Deborah A. Hutter (Goss) – Associate Director is a board-certified Sleep Physician. She graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. She specializes in Sleep, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. She is a Fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians, and a member of the Society of Critical Care Medicine and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Goss is an active member of Hackensack University Medical Center’s John Theurer Cancer Center, the Center for Maternal-Fetal Medicine and the Sleep-Wake Institute and was voted Top Doctor by 201 Health Magazine.
Dr. Goss has special expertise and training in activation, programming and medical management of Upper Airway Stimulation / Inspire devices.
- Castle Connolly Medical Ltd; Top Doctor in Pulmonary, Sleep Medicine and Cancer Care 2015, 2016
- Member of the Mid-Atlantic American Lung Association COPD Coalition
- Medical Director, Hackensack University Medical Center Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Grant Recipient from AstraZeneca for the Use of TeleHealth for COPD Education
- Grant Recipient from The CHEST Foundation for the Use of Noninvasive Ventilation in Pregnancy
- Patent Pending for a System and Methodology for Improving Medical Documentation and Healthcare
- Medical Director for Bergen Community College Respiratory Therapy Program
Practice Website: www.hackensacksleep.com