Masayuki InouyeM.D. Request An Appointment
- Ent And Sinus
- Undergraduate- Williams College
- Medical School- School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Internship- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Residency- Stanford University Department of Otolaryngology
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery (Otolaryngology)
- Sinus Disease
- Hearing and Balance Disorders
- Thyroid Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Dr. Masayuki Inouye is an otolaryngologist, specializing in sinus disease, hearing and balance disorders, thyroid disorders, head and neck cancer and voice disorders. He graduated from Williams College and received his medical degree from the School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, where he made the National Dean’s List and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He then completed an Otolaryngology residency at the Department of Otolaryngology, Stanford University.
Dr. Inouye is board-certified in otolaryngology by the American Academy of Otolaryngology.