Michael KatzM.D. Request An Appointment
- Ent And Sinus
- Undergraduate- University of Pennsylvania
- Medical School- Boston University School of Medicine
- Internship- Boston University Medical Center
- Residency- Boston University Medical Center
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery (Otolaryngology)
- Sinus Disease
- Nasal Polyps
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Thyroid Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Dr. Katz is an otolaryngologist, specializing in sinus disease, nasal polyps, head and neck cancer, thyroid disorders and voice disorders. He graduated from University of Pennsylvania and received his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine. He then completed a General Surgery internship and subsequent Otolaryngology Head & Neck residency at the prestigious Boston University Medical Center.
Dr. Katz is board-certified in otolaryngology by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Practice Website: www.summitmedicalgroup.com